<VV> steering wander at highway speeds

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Apr 11 21:45:34 EDT 2005

Alignment (four-wheel).
     If that fails, put more weight (spare tire) in the front. If that
fails, switch to 14-inch or larger tires (did a lot of good for me). I've
heard a chin spoiler helps, but when I took mine off, it didn't seem to make
any difference. I use one because it's stock on my car.
     What does DCOE40 mean?

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C