<VV> Regreasing EM axle bearings

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Tue Apr 12 12:19:36 EDT 2005

Hi Andy,
The BEST reference for that plus a ton of other Corvair related tech tips is in the CORSA Tech Guide and Supplement.  It provides several pages with step-by-step disassembly and lubing instructions for all the varieties of EM rear axle bearings.  With that reference you can do it in about an hour or less, as I recall.  The CORSA Tech Guide and Supplement is about $40 from Corvair vendors.  HIGHLY recommended!   I don't have it right in front of me to provide any more specifics - sorry.
-- Larry