<VV> Differential

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Apr 12 13:37:25 EDT 2005

I've used an RTV sealer with good results in the past. I've never seen any
instruction to do so, but felt it should be done nonetheless, and am intent
on NEVER finding out if it is in fact necessary.
     No need to back up the diff case in my experience. Just tap that snout
out square as you can.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C