<VV> Found the part/surgery update

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 17:01:26 EDT 2005

Hey guys and gals,
Just a short note to publicly thank Geoff for finding me a spindle for my 64
sedan... we've agreed to swap some stuff, and all seems good... maybe when it
gets here I'll feel like putting it on.
I just got word today at lunch time that I will be having my second surgery
on my leg tomorrow. I gotta be there at 6:00 am, and its a good hour+ drive
from here in God's Country. Anyways, wish me luck, say a prayer, toss some salt
over your shoulder... whatever works. Some of you guys are like family (and if
you KNEW my family you'd know how much of an insult that really is!) and I
just wanted to keep y'all posted to the happenings.
Well, again, I just wanted to let Geoff know how much I appreciate his
willingness to help out.
Y'all take care, and I'll be back by the weekend.
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)