<VV> Vapor Lock?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 18:30:56 EDT 2005

I'm inclined to agree...  But I've seen it happen (to others) at a long red
light after a hot run - or similar circumstances.  Stall leaving the light
and unable to re-start.

I think he's got something stupid going on.  Likely electrical.  A
connection that is not connected when hot.  Something like that.  Condenser
wire broken off but making connection when cold..  That kind of thing.
Pinched wire through side of distributor??

He said he changed distributor - but whole unit or just the cap?  It was not
clear to me.

JB...   Where are you man?  We need more input from you.  OR, was it the
winter/summer door and you just don't want to admit?  <GRIN>

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140