<VV> convention hotel rooms available

antkoto antkoto at bctonline.com
Tue Apr 12 18:00:42 EDT 2005

As of today, 4-12-05, rooms are still available at the convention host
hotel.  We were told that less than 70 rooms were available during the mid
week days as of a few days ago.  I did just check the web site reservation
number 800-733-5466 and the local number 503-283-4466 to confirm that rooms
are available.  Here is the link if needed
http://www.redlion.com/WHC/hotels/ShowHotel.asp?ID=194  mention corvairs or
corsa as the hotel is sold out except for our block of rooms.  If anyone has
problems please let me know.

We have a large race in town the week of the convention (only a mile from
the host hotel) and reservations are getting tough to get.  We planned our
convention before the race was scheduled and hope everyone makes early plans
for a place to stay.

Duane Wentlandt (Corsa Oregon)

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/