<VV> steering wander at highway speeds

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 18:55:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/11/2005 6:46:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pottsf at msn.com writes:

Alignment (four-wheel).
If that fails, put more  weight (spare tire) in the front. If that
fails, switch to 14-inch or  larger tires (did a lot of good for me). I've
heard a chin spoiler helps,  but when I took mine off, it didn't seem to make
any difference. I use one  because it's stock on my car.
What does DCOE40  mean?

Joe Potts

Also a little more Toe-in on the front (And a little bit on the rear) will
help stability at speed.

DCOE40 - I don't know - I don't speak Italian! The DCOE is the performance
side-draft Weber 40 = 40mm Choke capability  (IE throttle size). usually  uses
32-36mm venturis. -Seth