<VV> Re: ALTERNATORS

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 07:34:02 EDT 2005

I just wish there was an easy way to adapt the newer CS130 alternators. A LOT
more current at idle, more efficient, lighter, a tad smaller, a MUCH better
regulator, etc... It looks like an aluminum adapter ring to the front housing
should make this possible...

In a message dated 4/12/2005 8:16:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, N2VZD at aol.com