<VV> a ? for you DIY-ers(or guys with paint shops)

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 11:01:03 EDT 2005

I've been giving some consideration to spraying my own
car, instead of paying someone to paint it.  I've
found some great colors at the House of Kolors
website, and they're really not that expensive
UNLESS....(here comes the quetions)

How many quarts does it take to cover a Corvair?  I'm
talkin like, Primer/sealer, and like 2 or 3 color
coats, and then like 2 clear coats maybe.

My Buddy Scott is trying to convince me that its not
that hard and that I could do it NP, but I dunno...
Is it really that hard?

Thats about it,
Ryan

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.