<VV>Timing # for 110 on junque gas

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Apr 13 12:35:50 EDT 2005

Hi Y'all, here is where I have to set my stocker 110 late model manual, 3.55
rear end, with 120K miles on it to run junque ( 87 octane/ ) fuel , this
gets just a little audible ping under worst conditions., starting is fine &
26 mpg. about 90 mph it flattens out tho (g).
8 degrees initial, around 20 degrees total centrifugal ( not including
vacuum...   )
built up total advance stop a little to get 20 degrees total, but otherwise
no trick springs or cannister.
Just some trivia to report from last tuneup.  ken campbell, retarded in
Iowa.