<VV>Timing # for 110 on junque gas

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 12:55:12 EDT 2005

Ken, you're in an area that we US taxpayers associate with the ethanol
subsidy. I suppose that means for you, if not for some of the rest of us,
that "gas" in your area contains some percentage of alcohol.
     Am I figuring right? Do you think this affects the data you report in
your message?
     Auto fuel has long been differentiated by geographical area and season
(by the same refiner) even before federal regulation turned such variations
into an incomprehensible goat's nest, but if you can differentiate the
situation now where you are from whatever we might suppose the norm of
situations to be in all the other places the rest of us are in, it might
help us evaluate your report a bit.
     As Esso used to say, Have You Got a Bureaucrat in Your Tank?

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C