<VV> new car for me - towing

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Wed Apr 13 20:47:28 EDT 2005

Mike... dude...

Get it aligned at a shop before you drive it.  Save yourself a potential
blow-out because you made a mistake setting the toe-in, set it too much, set
it toed out... etc.

Find a shop on yahoo yellow pages, make an appointment and drive the car
from the sellers house to the shop.

This is a PRIME example of the perfect time not to cut corners.  This IS NOT
the time for you to learn how to do a toe-in alignment.

Joe West
Administrator
http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com