<VV> Re: Ethanol - is it worth it?

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 13 21:31:34 EDT 2005

sorry les, BIG myth!

 it doesn't work that way

http://stlouis.bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2005/03/28/daily15.html
http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol_energy.html
(this is interesting, it points out that the sierra club is against ethanol
because they don't like how US farmers grow corn, i guess they like how
arabs and texans product CRUD oil

btw, one bushel of soybeans makes about 1 gal of bio diesel and some very
tasty protein meal for animal feed

Thanks!

Joe, Lisa, Teegan, and Mina