<VV> Corvair Wheels

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Wed Apr 13 21:19:05 EDT 2005

Hi John,

            Have you tried Mel at M&J Vair Mart in San Jose, I am sure
he will have what you are looking for.

Anil

M & J's Vair Mart
1858 Almaden Road #6, San Jose, California 95125, 408/267-8164

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:45:18 -0700
From: John & Barb Ely <johnbarbely at escapees.com>
Subject: <VV> Corvair Wheels
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

Over the years, stuff has happened to my car that I can't even
remember.  For example, I took it in for a wheel alignment the other day

and it seems that I have two non-Corvair wheels.  That is, the hub
opening
is somewhat oversize as are the disk flanges (the part of the wheel disk

that is bent inward and welded to the rim), making the wheels impossible
mount on the rear wheels where the flared brake drums are.  I'd like to
be
able to use my wheel in any of the four wheel positions.  So, I'd like
replace those aliens with real Corvair wheels.  (I actually need three,
because my spare has somehow disappeared also.)
If anyone can name a resource for Corvair wheels in the San Francisco
Bay
Area, I'll be much obliged.  I'd like to get them locally because I can
get
them quicker, but if there is no SFBA source, I'd be glad to hear about
any
source.  :o)

John Ely, 64 Monza Convertible (Bought it new!)  Mist Blue in, Daytona
Blue
out, White top