<VV> RE: new car for me - towing

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu Apr 14 00:28:16 EDT 2005

Speaking of Tidewater Corvair Club, I think it should be pointed out that
our meeting this week was held in a new room for the first time in nearly 25
years!  Our host, Colonial Chevrolet, has just opened up a new showroom.
They have been graciously letting us use their conference room for our
meetings these many years, and now that they have moved into new digs, they
have moved us along with them.

Three Cheers for Colonial Chevrolet!!!
http://www.colonialchevroletnorfolk.com/

Bill Hubbell