<VV> new car for me - towing

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 11:19:34 EDT 2005

Hey all,
Now I'm just a girl so what do I know... but why all the talk about wheel alignment and whether to tow it backwards or forward?  Rent an auto transporter not a dolly from u-haul for about $50 and be done with it!  All the wheels will be off the ground and that seems to remedy the problem.
As for the plastic owners manual storage bag... I'm making my storage bag out of duct tape seems only fitting for a 39 and 10/12th year old car after all duct tape fixes everything and the hugh Chilton manual that was thrown it with the car, did I mention that the manual is useless, is about to become a purse.

Alesia