<VV> Vair Powered Boat Assistance

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 19:22:03 EDT 2005

Hi Mike,
I'd add the Buick\Olds\Rover aluminum V-8 to your list.  They are pretty
light ca. 320 lbs. if I remember correctly.  While they are water cooled,
they don't need a huge radiator.  For the ultimate air boat, don't a lot of
folks use the 500 inch Caddy motor?
Jim B.

If anyone on the list has any information that could provide Mike, I'd
appreciate it.  Many thanks in advance

Mctrainengineer at aol.com  Add to Address Book