<VV> A/C Eyeballs

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sat Apr 16 11:50:56 EDT 2005

If you replace your bezels and the old ones are intact, do NOT throw them
away. Sooner, ship them to me (though I don't need any currently). I'm
hard-put to imagine a nice A/C conversion of a late model without these
bezels. The old bezels CAN be rechromed. I had mine rechromed at Mr. G's in
Texas, who has been discussed on this list before, to the effect that you
SHOULD NOT use them. There are others.
     The center bezels are MUCH harder to rechrome (Mr. G ruined mine). Mark
Corbin has marketed a rechromed version. Again, the old ones should NOT be
thrown away (Mark wants them, I believe).
     If you're disposed to throw the old bezels away:

Joe Potts
6619 Roxbury Lane
Miami Beach  FL 33141