<VV> A/C Eyeballs

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Apr 17 22:16:24 EDT 2005

My supplier of center vent bezels has been developing a better plating
system that promises to be more durable than what he has been using, and
can allow replating of difficult, old plastic, like the side bezels. His
supplier also switched to a different plastic resin, and this has caused
delays. I'm awaiting my first batch of bezels with the new resin and
plating process.

I am always interested in obtaining a better master for the center vent
bezel. One of these days, we'll need to create a new mold, which is why
the request for old cores. I don't replate them anymore, as they would
STILL be as brittle as glass, and we can cast new pieces.

-Mark