<VV> skinny pix, almost Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 13:52:09 EDT 2005

I wanted to see what the hubbub was about, so I went
to the California Corvair website and didn't find a
single bikini shot in any link. Sorry to see you
removed them. Great site, by the way.
My closest experience to this was publishing a
newsletter for my R/C flying club ages ago in San
Antonio. A blind flash of inspiration gave me the name
"Birdsheet," which I and several others considered
quite clever. The wives liked it better than their
husbands, I was told, because they got to see where
he's been all weekend and what he was doing. When one
person in about 120+ husbands and wives complained
about the name's implication (I do give points for at
least figuring it out), I polled the membership, as
you did. Everybody else encouraged me to keep it. I
honored the feelings of the peron who objected with an
explanation, then reported the results of the poll in
the next issue.

Chuck Kubin