<VV> space junk--not Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 13:37:23 EDT 2005

Tony,

Just can go by what I hear in the news.  Kirby wrote
me with more on the politics and focused on the young
forcing out the older and wiser. Sounds like you guys
are a little closer to the center. Same result, two
groups of people using two different measurement
systems, for whatever reason.
I, too, have encountered young 'uns who are so much
smarter than us old farts and Kirby nailed it, just
too damned smart to ask.
In the case of my tape measure example, this guy was
middle aged and not politically motivated, just
stupid.

Chuck Kubin