<VV> The horn is where?

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 20:18:27 EDT 2005

OK gang, first question from a newbie......you *may* have seen the pics
of my yellow '64 Monza which I just purchased (my son is a regular on
here and he gave me Corvair fever again..after 30 years).
Anyway, first stupid question.  Where the HECK is the horn?  When we
left KC with the car, the horn worked. Now it dosen't.  First thought
was perhaps I knocked a wire off jamming too much stuff in the trunk,
but alas I find no horn in there. My owners manual does not even
mention a horn fuse or circuit breaker, nor does the manual for my
son's LM.  So..where the HECK is the horn hiding?
Tim