<VV> Re:3:27 VS 3:55 diff

Bill Brafford turbobraf at cox.net
Sun Apr 17 10:02:11 EDT 2005

Bob, i would suggest go with the 3:55 diff, i put that in my turbo (63).
look honestly at how much hwy driving vs around town driving you are going
to do. the difference in mileage is not that much, do not worry about the
turbo spooling.
If indeeed you are going to spend most of your time on the hwy going 65
plus, then a case could be made for the 3:27, around town the 3:55 sure is a
lot better though.

Bill Brafford
63 turbo vert