<VV> Dual Turbo Carbs

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Sun Apr 17 21:38:49 EDT 2005

Smitty says:  I am thrilled to death that Denny could find nothing bad to
say about my carbs except I could have used a better bolt.  Probably
could have but it was a grade 5 the proper length and the threads were
clean and straight.  What does it take to make all you guys happy.  One
thing Denny didn't consider.  If I use used fastners like that then I
have money left over to buy sets of silicon wires and other worthwhile
stuff. Seth thinks used hardware is just the thing to use.  Ask him.
        I'm going to have to find a better quality chrome.  The chrome I
used re liqifies when gas gets on it..