<VV> I'm back.... again!!!!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 08:12:23 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/18/2005 8:01:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
k-wildman at onu.edu writes:
<<Lonzo:

You've been accessorized.   :)   Have you checked the incision area for
Bondo?  You want to be sure that it's all metal repairs.    :)

Hope the recovery is short and comfortable.

Actually Professor, I was hoping they would install a zipper, since I'd just
been under the knife a short 4 weeks before.., and just think how cool that
would look! I already have 2 very long scars on my knee from where the Army Docs
got a hold of me back in '85. One of the young Drs there was asking when I
had that done, pointing at one scar, and I turned my leg and said "The same time
they did this one.".... I'm such a smart ass, ya know? I went on to explain
that the Army is ot interested in leaving a "minimal scar", since you are
usually Army property when you are having the surgery done....
Thanks for the well wishes Ken. I'm hoping to be up and about before too
long. It's getting to be some nice fishing weather... the sun is just now starting
to hit the river, so they'll be biting where the water is warming up a bit.
Until then, I'll be watching the old movies on TCM....
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)