<VV> Heat Shrouds

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 12:28:44 EDT 2005

This statement isn't clear. Do you mean the tin shields that wrap around the
bottom of the cylinders, held in with clips, or the lower black thermostat
shrouds?
Yes for the former; no for the later.
 The tin cylinder baffles have to have the push rod tubes removed to
install.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD