FW: <VV> Am I nuts or is this lunacy?

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 17:29:32 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: kovacsmj [mailto:kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 4:19 PM
To: 'Tim Verthein'
Subject: RE: <VV> Am I nuts or is this lunacy?

 Looks like a totally not connected to reality seller. No 4 cyl vairs,
No power steering vairs. No power brake vairs. No leather seat vairs. No
14 inch tire vairs. No.......... I guess you get it. After a while
you'll see everything on eBay. Of course, some of us do install power
brakes etc.

 If I had the $ I might pay $25K for a perfectly stored, original, fully
optioned, never driven '69 Convertible. I figure that's about what one
would cost if built today. I would not expect to make a profit though
for a very long time.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS

Holy cripes, man.  One thing I learned being an Edsel driver is you
never expect a RETURN on an old car investment...
Oh...and even I realize there are no 4 cylinder 'Vairs.
Am I nuts? Or am I imissing something here?
Tim