<VV> Vair + VW

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 20:33:11 EDT 2005

If you do the ring gear flip thing, it'll run the right way, but transaxle
durability REALLY suffers. Reversing the engine is a MUCH better way to go. And
in a VW van, if you reverse the engine, you can then use a Porsche 5 or 6
speed tranny!
Or, use a Corvair tranny and do the mods to mount the thing.

In a message dated 4/19/2005 7:29:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,