<VV> new car for me - drivin'

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 21:08:49 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Well the car that had the harrowing towing experience on Saturday took us out for a drive tonight.  Oh man I'm in heaven.  I've been fiddeling with it the last few days getting the tow-in close, getting all the lights to work, putting air in the tires, shining the chrome - you know, the important stuff.  We went for a short ride to get some gas.  Sure enough a guy comes up and asks if it's alright if he looks at my car.  I say of course and we have a pleasant conversation about corvairs.  Two eight year olds were screaming their heads of in the back seat with the top down - worse than a loud stereo I think.  That's why I got this car - it makes driving fun.  I still need to get a full alignment done but just my getting the tow-in close made the car drive just fine.  I loved it!!!  I didn't even hardly notice the dent from the incident - just had fun.  Thanks to all for the advice you've given me here and off-line.  I'll be asking plenty more questions so keep your thinking caps on.

mike