<VV> So, um...

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 21:15:49 EDT 2005

Okay, so I am told by many of you that I need to
loosen the heads to put on the baffles?  I almost want
to go look at the engine to see if they're there...I
don't think they are but cripes(can you tell I'm Tim's
son?) if I have to loosen heads...

Looks like I might be buyin' some baffles maybe.  Next
question is...if I don't have them...who has a set I
could buy from them?  clarks doesn't seem to have them
except for some NOS early ones.

Thanks guys...I got the powertrain seperated from the
old frozen turbo today, and I'm ready to clean it all
up, and install a new clutch(and its many parts...and
bolt the flywheel...)

fun fun fun til the rain takes the fixin away...

Ryan V.
65 Corsa Coupe
GROUP RED

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.