<VV> running lights - sales pitch ;)

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 00:40:09 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/20/2005 8:44:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

Are you  kidding me?

Not at all, in fact the last car I bought I flew down to pick up site
unseen. All I took with me was my trusty 1/2-9/16 combo box end and a fan belt,  and
a Dale distr. for the Turbo. Changed distr. in his driveway and then put
2000 miles on it coming home and going to my sons Army AIT In south east AZ.
then went to LA and up to Redding, then drove over to the coast and came home
that way to Salem.
rich
See ya in Portland