<VV> OKay, everyone read this...

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 00:29:03 EDT 2005

I am sorry that I said Clark's and no one else, but as
you saw my father say...they're the only people we
have a cat. from right now, and it's just easy
shopping from them and stuff...I feel bad now...But
seriously, I guess I just forget there's other AWESOME
vendors out there sometimes.  I apologise.

On another IMPORTANT note, I have the baffles ON the
110...I checked it out today, and both of them are
there and intact.

Thanks to all you guys who responded (and BOY DID YOU
GUYS REEESSPPPOOONNNDD)

well, the checklist for the vair is hopefully as
follows now

Alternator
Starter
Ultimate Brake Kit (with Dual MC conversion kit)
Pre-bent brake lines
Clutch Kit
wire the car back up, now that I have all of the
wiring
Crank Pulley(I have an interesting short comment on
that too)

and that's about it, and hopefully the car should be
on the road in the next 2 months.  My dad and I will
be at the Iowa Convention in his REALLY Yellow 64
Monza Coupe. looking forward to it.

Thanks again,
Ryan V.
65 Monza Coupe