<VV> running lights - sales pitch ;)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 23:44:12 EDT 2005

Are you kidding me?  I carry tools in my Honda Odyssey minivan and it's the car equivalent of a Fridgedair refrigerator - it never breaks down (uh, knock on wood).  I'm just a little paranoid and I like having the recources available to fix the little things.  I've got a fanbelt and tuneup kit (cap, rotor, points, condensor)in the trunk already and I've only had the car since last Saturday.  My wife once changed a fan belt on her corvair without any tools.  One broke and so she pulled over.  A firetruck happened by and she had one of the helpful firemen crank the car while she guided the belt onto the pulley (with the jack tool I think - not her fingers.  Worked a treat.

mike