<VV> running lights - sales pitch ;)

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 23:17:39 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/20/2005 7:36:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

I was a  little apprehensive but it ran very nicely.  I think it was the
first  time I went out in a Corvair without tools!!  I'll have to fix  that.

Why worry about tools? short trips no problem, even on long (800-1000  ea.way
) mile trips I don't carry more then a fanbelt (never needed it) and the
9/16 wrench to change it and a screw driver. If you can't fix a it on a vair
with a srcew driver and 9/16 -1/2 combo it's not a road side repair in my
book.In 35 years of Driving Corvairs only been towed home once ( rear axle  bearing
in a Greenbrier).
rich
 See you all in Portland
 From what I got from the meet I went to last night it will be a good