<VV> Baffels

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Thu Apr 21 10:47:31 EDT 2005

Jane Fonda, mistress of unintentional irony ("If you knew what Communism
is you would get down on your knees and pray for it."), only objected to
Communists being bombed.  She engaged in treason in N. Vietnam, as
defined by the Constitution and clarified by the Supreme Court after the
War of 1812.  She even reported to their captors a POW who slipped her a
note.  He paid for it.  Her only excuse is not her purported sympathy
for the bombed, but her doubtful intelligence.

kirby