<VV> Re: FC TAIL LIGHT LENSE make the mother bright!!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 01:57:46 EDT 2005

Hey guys,
Ya know, I'd like to see some CLEAR tail light lenses for the FC... the LED
bulbs I have in my 61 glow red, so I think it would look trick... especially
when I put the correct "clear" lenses in the front turn signals...
Just a passing thought.... the LED bulbs are pricey, but they ARE brighter...
I had a State Trooper comment on that one time... I had pulled over to
straighten my load and dig up a snack from the cooler in the back, so I had my
hazard flashers on... nothing illegal...
I also have cab marker lights on it.... I like to be seen... sometimes.
Later,
Lonzo.... waiting for the pain killer to kick in so I can get some shut-eye

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)