<VV> Blow Ups

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 02:06:45 EDT 2005

Latest info is...  They should be ready on or about July 1.  This is fitting
as they were originally produced over several 4ths of July celebrations.

Right now I have 22 who say they want them.  Current thinking is that they
will be priced at $15.00 or less and a portion (don't know what portion yet)
will go to the Corvair Preservation.

If you have NOT ALREADY said you want one and have an interest, please send
private email.  I will forward that list to the current BOD of CCE in the
near future.

Later, JR