<VV> (No corvair content)

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 10:32:46 EDT 2005

Hi guys. I need some advice. I've got an '87 chevy pickup, fleet side
long bed. My daughter was driving it and someone in the car front of
her apparently was giving her a hard time. So, she decided to drive
around this person by going of the road and up on the curb. She was
turning right and hit the street sign. There is now a nice curved dent
from the back of the cab all the way to the wheel well. It goes top to
bottom and is a bout 6-8 inched deep at the deepest part. I went to
some local salvage yards and they want $850 for a replacement bed. I
have no idea if I can pull a dent this big out. I've got a stud welder,
but I'm a little hesitant. Anyone have any ideas?