<VV> '64 Radio Question--speaker suggestions?

Bruce Shaw Bruce.Shaw at TCSNLaw.com
Fri Apr 22 16:07:07 EDT 2005

My kids insist on a better radio and better speakers for my '64 vert.
Can anyone pass on any insights or experience with hiding stereo
speakers in a vert without cutting into any panels, and while still
maintaining some semblance of stereo separation (I know--stereo
separation in a vert?--with the inherent noise plus going topless?--you
can barely hear the radio let alone the separate channels!!--but a guy
can dream, can't he?)?  Much thanks.