<VV> Please don't.

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 23:09:18 EDT 2005

  I really love this list, and you all are such great
people on here...but I can't stand opening up my VV
digest to find a bunch of people fighting politics.
It doesn't belong here and you KNOW it.  Don't think
that posting once isn't going to hurt-a lot of people
read this and don't like it even once.
   I'm not flaming anyone, and I'm not being
particular or trying to point to any one person.  Just
please, I'm asking you as a guy on the list who loves
it...please don't come on here and get into politics
or who fought for what or anything like that....if
you've really got something to say to someone, say it
to THEM, there are lots of guys on here who would be
much appreciative to not read this kind of
thing....I'm one of them.

   Really...it would be nice to not see this happen
for a while.

Thanks much,
Ryan V.

That's right, Spongebob really IS cool.