<VV> A/C Suggestions (Eric Holte)

Norgehyde at aol.com Norgehyde at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 23:15:01 EDT 2005

I have just read "How to A/C. Any..." , you get it. Well, here is my question
for the assemblage. I went to A/C my 1966 corsa 140 convertible. what are
your suggestions as to the best way to go: full stock; a mix of stock and after
market; after market "guts" with all cosmetics stock of full after market? Also
what design solutions has anyone come up with for placement of the condenser?
I really want to keep my spare tire where it is and I also want to leave my
trunk intact? any suggestions?
Thanks (hope this doesn't start a massive flood - LOL)
Eric Holte
1966 corsa 140Hp convertible
Commack, New York