<VV> A/C Suggestions (Eric Holte)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 01:06:09 EDT 2005

Eric,

I'm finishing up the installation of Rusty Rose's modern AC in my '66  Corsa.
He has all the parts you'll need and I found the install to be pretty  easy.
I used the stock evaporator and outlets. All new modern parts in the  engine
compartment, including the condensor, from Rusty. These parts are  designed to
work with R-134 (much cheaper than the stock R-12). As Mark said,  there is
just no way the spare can stay in the engine compartment with all the  AC stuff
there. You can see Rusty's stuff at: _www.rustysonline.com_
(http://www.rustysonline.com)

Ned