<VV> A/C Suggestions (Eric Holte)

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Apr 23 10:20:02 EDT 2005

Let me echo what Ned says about using Rusty Rose for parts.  I installed A/C
on my son's 1965 140hp-PG Monza using his new condenser, Sanden Compressor
and bracket, pressure switch, Expansion valve, hoses and fittings.  I used
three relays - one in the engine compartment for the compressor clutch, and
two up front for the blower motors.  Everything else was Stock A/C parts.

Pictures can be viewed at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/198606833ilddKU

You need to do a fair amount of cutting of the dash and bulkhead, drilling
of some holes, etc., but once finished it looks very nice and works well
using R134a

If you have more questions, let me know.

Bill Hubbell