<VV> Are these Koni Shocks adjsutable?

Macdonald David dmacd_us at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 15:58:57 EDT 2005

I pulled the whole front crossmember and I am
repalcing the busshings and ball joints as well as
sandblasting and painting the parts while I've got it
apart.

I scraped the crud and undercoat off the shocks but
could not tell what type they where other than being
bright orange and they had some kind of wing logo on
them. I decided to sandblast those too and repaint
them as well. After masking the moving parts I
sandblasted the shccks I could clearly read the make
and model number.

They are Koni's. Nice!

They are marked
80A-1739
11 66*
HEAVY TURN
SENS-REGLAGE

Can anyone tell me if these are adjustable shocks and
if they are, how to adjust them?

David Macdonald
Acton
65 Canadian Corsa 140 Coupe