<VV> Are these Koni Shocks adjustable?

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 16:19:04 EDT 2005

Bingo, you've hit the jackpot, you do have the adjustable ones.  I just
finished putting a set on my car.  I happen to have a couple of spare Koni
instruction booklets, If you shoot me your address, I'll send you one.  But
in general, to adjust, first collapse the shock then turn the shaft until
you feel it click into the adjusting notch.  It's a feelie thing.  Turning
the shaft CCW takes the shock back to its zero position i.e. softest.  Then
it'll give clicks as you turn it CW.  This stiffens the shock.  You should
count the half turns CCW until the end so that you know where you started
from.  You can then reset the shock to your preference.  If memory serves,
there are about 4-5 turns to max stiff.  BTW, even soft, they are pretty
stiff.
Jim B.

Are these Koni Shocks adjsutable?

They are Koni's. Nice!

They are marked
80A-1739
11 66*
HEAVY TURN
SENS-REGLAGE

Can anyone tell me if these are adjustable shocks and
if they are, how to adjust them?

David Macdonald
Acton
65 Canadian Corsa 140 Coupe