<VV> Installing a modern radio

Derek Archer eggman at owt.com
Sat Apr 23 16:27:22 EDT 2005

I have a '62 Monza convertible with the stock AM radio and mono
speaker. I want to install a modern AM/FM radio w/ a single CD player
(and a new stereo speaker in the stock location) somewhere where it is
hidden but can still be controlled via a little control pod mounted
under the stock radio (no screws, please) or an RF remote (in the trunk
would be more preferable to the glovebox as I actually have stuff in my
glovebox). Anybody have any good solutions?

Thank you,
	Derek Archer
	'62 Monza Convertible
	'64 Spyder Coupe