<VV> Re: Corvairs in Print

corsaconvertible corsaconvertible at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:42:19 EDT 2005

This link is good
http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/columnists/gcwilliams/stories/MYSA042405.1F.CorvairMeet0424.2029c7f3f.html
if you're registered and signed in. Registration is free and you only
need to fill out the top half. None of the name and address part.

Tony Hansen corsaconvertible at gmail.com

On 4/24/05, Gary Swiatowy <mopar at jbcs2.net> wrote: If you go to:
http://www.mysanantonio.com you will find a "search" area, type in
Corvair,which will direct you to the join their website page, fill out
form then you will be taken to the article................... Gary
Swiatowy

From: Donald Manen <donmanen at yahoo.com>

Today's edition of the San Antonio Express News has a lengthy article
about Corvairs and our recent Heart of Texas meet in Kerrville, Texas
(hosted this year by Corvair Houston)--the article is at: (I think-the
computer is not my friend)

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/columnists/gcwilliams/stories/mysa042405.1f.corvairmeet0424.2029c7f3f.html

For some reason-all the pictures in the local edition are not in the
internet copy --the CORSA website and our new AACA website are
mentioned.

This article should surface a few "barn" Corvairs at inflated prices.

The columnist- Chambers Williams, an honorary member of AACA, does not
mention that he personally owns several Corvairs and frequently
participates in attends events, parades/functions in one of his
collection.

Don Manen Under the "X" in TeXas

p.s.  I just checked the the internet address above- didn't work-
you're on your own if you want to read it.