<VV> Weber DCOE questions

Frederick Brautigan fbrautigan at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 22:56:04 EDT 2005

Hey guys Corsakid here: I hate to toot my own horn but after seeing you
that your only getting 15 the gallon I just had to chime in.  My 64 spyder
gets 27 around town and out on the road especially in econoruns I have
gotten close to 34 MPG.  No foolin.  The only thing I did to the car was to
install a SU (2" throat)side draft carb off of a 69 volvo and a "E" flow
kit for the turbo. Thats it nothing to big matter a fact I have very little
turbo lag and have been known to take camaros and mustangs off the line of
course they get me down the line but to see their faces when I do, its
Priceless

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/