<VV> BBRT Flag

Mark Chapman chapmanmd at charter.net
Mon Apr 25 22:51:54 EDT 2005

Snip--
Your flag departed your antenna about two miles into the Caravan.  I was
right behind you.  Leave Da Chuckster alone.  He was up front leading the
parade.
Unsnip--

Im not buying this for a second. I believe this to be yet another internet
conspiracy formed by WTBRT, in conjunction with Jane Fonda, to undermine the
success of BBRT. This sounds like a ploy by none other than the Chuckster to
catch Smitty off guard and distract the man.

Besides, we all know that if Smitty were to attach a flag that it would
NEVER come off, under any circumstances.

Mark Chapman
BBRT Village Idiot