<VV> Tilt Steering Column for an FC?

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 00:24:12 EDT 2005

I figured maybe adapting an Ididit column or some late '60's GM column might be good.  It would also be a way to replace the stock turn signal switch with something more reliable.

The problem is adapting it to the steering box.  Do I just cut it off near the floor?

Charles

Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/25/2005 7:08:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,